Easy to use machine
Nothing else makes a coffeemaker very special aside its ease of use and its programmability. An easily programmable coffee maker can produce the exact strength and aroma of the coffee you want. A good and reliable coffee making machine should also be easy to install and easy to use. It should also be very easy to maintain.
Any machine that does not meet up with any of the above criteria is never the best for you. This is why you should consider buying the black and decker coffee maker. This machine has all the features mentioned above and even more. It is programmed to produce the exact flavour, aroma and strength of coffee that you want.
Aside the above, it is very easy to set up. Each unit of the machine is included with end users instruction manual written in very simple language for all to understand. The manual contains all the installation information you can ever require to make the black and decker coffee maker operational.
Its Important Features
The black and decker coffee maker comes along with glass carafe and that makes the brewed coffee look even more delicious. It is made available in a number of colours among which you can choose. It is equally included with the Sneak A Cup feature for anyone who desires to get a cup of coffee long before the whole brewing process is concluded.
This feature is best for anyone who is too busy to wait for the brewing to end before sipping coffee. Aside the above features, there are many others that has set the coffee brewer apart and these other features are highlighted below:
- Each unit of the black and decker coffee maker comes with LCD display control panel which serves as the central point for control and operation of the machine. The tabs and buttons there are very easy to understand. If you find it difficult to understand any of the control buttons on the panel, just consult the user manual and it will guide you on how to use those buttons and tabs.
- The control panel is digital and can be controlled via simple soft touch. The touchscreen is highly sensitive and therefore highly responsive.
- The black and decker coffee maker comes in two forms, vis-à-vis the 12 cup coffee maker and the single server coffee maker. The first one can brew coffee for up to 12 people at a time, while the other is only able to brew coffee for one person at a time.
- Black and decker coffee maker comes with programmable timer/ clock and this enables you to preset when you want your coffee to brew and how many times you want coffee to be made available in the course of the day. All you have to do is to fill the coffee maker with adequate water and grinded coffee.
- The machine equally features the auto-brew option, which programs the machine to brew coffee on its own at specific times.
- The machine features various indicator lights that will show you the particular mode of operation the machine is and to inform you when the brewing is concluded.
- The brew-pause function is one of the latest technologies included in coffee making machines and this function is obtainable in the black and decker coffee maker. This shows the coffee maker to be one of the most updated coffee making machines around.
- The machine equally comes with nonstick warming plate.
- It is designed to automatically shut off after 2 hours of not using it. This helps to improve on safety for all residents and also help to prevent excess energy consumption.
- The coffee making machine features water level indicator. This tells you when the water being poured into the water tank has reached the normal level and it also shows how much water is being used as the brewing process continues.
- As hinted earlier, the machine is included with glass carafe and this makes it very easy to see the content as the coffee gets brewed.
- The filter basket is of top quality and it is removable. This way, it can be easily cleaned, which will help to restore it to top level functioning.
- Each unit comes with warranty of 2 years.
- It equally comes with cleaning indicator that tells you when it is time to clean the machine.
- The de-scaling indicator also tells you when to de-scale. Scale deposition occurs due to the use of water rich in calcium. Scale formation can be adequately reduced by using bottled water or spring water for coffee brewing.
- The maintenance is very easy and straightforward. The stainless steel external surface can be wiped clean using clean piece of cloth soaked in liquid detergent. The interior can be cleaned very easily using vinegar soaked in some water. Its installation is very easy and straight forward.